Friday 15 July 2011

Search My Books Online

I discovered that 14 of my publicatons are listed on Google Books and you can search 6 of them online, right now. You can search for any word or phrase, but the results are limited to 3 snippet views.
With a Google Account you can put these books and others in your personal library, and share them.

My 2002 book Spirit-Wrestlers: Doukhobor Pioneers' Strategies for Living (480+ pages) is, for now, only available in hardback and on CD-ROM. The 2022 supplement Spirit-Wrestlers: Doukhobor Pioneers and Their Friends (459 pages, 340 images) is a free e-book, online. 

Free e-Books about Doukhobors. Find more than 200 Google e-books , journals and reports online which mention "Doukhobors", "dukhobor", etc.

Books and journals online listed on my Spirit-Wrestlers Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment